Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Home

Not much has gone on since my last entry, but I went home this past weekend since Sarah was flying back to UCLA on Saturday. Saturday was excellent, I must say. We all woke up early and left at 9:00 to go see 500 Days of Summer, which is an awesome movie. It was my second time seeing it, as well as Sarah's. Marold and Gene hadn't seen it before but loved it. Gene even said that it was extraordinary! What a big word for Gene! Afterwards, we ate at Cracker Barrel and then dropped Sarah off at the airport. My new laptop has been having so many problems, so instead of computing all Saturday night, Marold and I watched the Lifetime movies Hush and Cradle of Lies, which are both favorites of mine. We also played some Chinese checkers and cards. One game of Battle lasted an hour and 15 minutes. It was excruciating. On Sunday, we went to church and then out to Waffle House for lunch. After a nap, I headed back to Duke at 4:30, and now here I am. I'm going to grab a bite to eat with Megan in a few minutes, and Gene will be in Raleigh on business this Wednesday. This means that I will hopefully get my new laptop back and in much better condition. I'm having to use the old one, but at least I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment