Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Breakfast & Dinner

I woke up today at 8:30 and met Charles and Rebekah at the Goody Shop at 9:15. It was really great to catch up with them, and my sausage biscuit was delicious. It's nice to know that some people haven't changed at all and that I still feel comfortable talking to them casually and being myself around them. Afterwards, I came home and lay out for about an hour and a half. I took a little nap out there, too. It was all quite comfortable. I ended up watching some TV and then taking a longer nap in my room when it rained. It was one of the best naps I've ever had. At 7:00, our family met Gog, Granddaddy, Aunt Carolyn, Poo, David, and Meagan at Blue Bay for some fish. I had the Alaskan white fish, salted and peppered, of course. I ate all of it, and Gog amused the whole table and our waitress by talking with a lisp. She's crazy, but she's amazing. When we all parted ways, our family went to Wal-Mart and bought a step-stool for me so I can actually get up on my lofted bed without jumping and injuring myself. Now, we're watching Arrested Development and eating the last of Gene's birthday cake. I'm having lunch with Leslie, our associate minister, tomorrow, so I'll be going to bed soon. I hope I didn't overdo the sun today, or I might scare Leslie to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment