Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TPO - Enough Said

I woke up at about 9:30 and went to Gog's around 11:00 to see The Precious One, who is more precious than ever, of course. He's walking a bit now, and he has the cutest little New Balance shoes. We played for a while until Emily came to get him, and Sarah showed up. Gog, Granddaddy, Sarah, and I then had chicken salad for lunch, and Sarah and I went shopping at Maurice's. After trying on about 7 pairs of jeans, I actually found one pair that fit me pretty well. Thank goodness for that. It's so hard for me to find any pants that fit, so I'm very glad that the trip was productive. When we came back home, we didn't do much at all except for try to go to the used bookstore, but it was closed. I did get to chat with Mary for a little bit, which was awesome, as usual. Now we're sitting in the den watching Arrested Development, and I hope Sarah's warming up to it. It's such an awesome show. Tomorrow morning, I'm getting up pretty early to go to breakfast at the Goody Shop with Rebekah and Charles, so that will definitely be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment