Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Coincidence

One of the coolest things happened today. After my adolescent psychology class, Andrew took me with him to talk to the professor because he knows her through the Robertson program. We talked for about 15 minutes with her, and somehow it came up that her daughter had had back surgery 2 years ago. Something just told me to probe further, so I asked her what kind of surgery, and she said it was for scoliosis. I asked what surgeon she used, and she said Dr. Hey! What a coincidence! We were able to talk about her daughter's wonderful experience at the Hey Clinic, and I can just tell that she's going to be a great professor. She seems really fun, and Andrew says that she's crazy, so the class should be excellent. Andrew and I had lunch after we finished talking to her.

I also had personality psychology today, which should be an interesting course, but the professor gives off a creepy vibe, like a sex offender who preys on young co-eds. I can't really explain it, but I'm not going to sit in the front of the classroom or draw attention to myself. I got a nap after that class, and then I had dinner with Jordan and Rebecca. At 9:30, I had a hall meeting, and then Andrew, Jordan, and I went to McDonald's for dessert. I'm so addicted to their iced coffees right now. Now I'm doing homework and getting ready to take a shower. I'm gonna be up pretty late, unfortunately. Two days in, and I'm already procrastinating like crazy.

1 comment: