Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gone Again

It's not really surprising that Andrew and I are no longer friends. This happens once a semester, and then we somehow find a way back to each other. It's ridiculous every single time, so if this is the way it is, I hope this is the way it stays. I can't put up with this for three more semesters after this one. I could go into so much drama with this one, but I'll spare you all the immature details.

Here's what happened. My two best friends are, or were, Andrew and Jordan. Both of them loved spending time with me alone, but the two of them didn't get along too well. After a stressful day, I told both of them that I didn't want to hang out tonight. However, Andrew came up to my room to check on me, and we went up to the 6th floor study room for him to fix my laptop. I was feeling much better and planned to hang out with him later. Then, Jordan called and asked if I wanted to go to McDonald's with her. Without really thinking much of it, I said yes. Andrew blew up at me, saying that it was supposed to be our time together and that I had chosen Jordan over him. I was planning on hanging out with him after my McDonald's outing with Jordan, but he didn't believe me. Somehow, this all escalated into a huge war of the words and him saying that he can't trust me and never has been able to. Eventually, he left, calling me something very special. I recently discovered that he has not only removed me from his Facebook friends, but he has also blocked me entirely. For him, this is a huge move, so I do think it's officially over this time.

I've shed too many tears in the past over our lost friendship, so I'm all done crying. He's never really read the blog, so he probably won't see it. Even if he does, there's nothing here that he doesn't already know. I'm not his girlfriend, and he doesn't own me. My only fault, I believe, was trying too hard to please both of my best friends. Now I've lost one for the millionth time. At least he fixed my computer before he declared our friendship dead. I do appreciate him very much for that. Jordan is amazing. She even tried to mediate the whole conflict. Needless to say, she's still sticking by me like she always has.

No comments:

Post a Comment