Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Bit Of Sun

Had a pretty good day yesterday. Woke up at about 10:30, had some leftover hush puppies, bread, and a cinnamon roll from Chesapeake House, and headed out to the pool until about 4:00. Read some more of The Notebook out there, came inside to the room for a bit, then headed back out for a walk with Deefle. When we got back in, I got ready, and we took a ride and looked at all the hotels and houses until we ended up at Chesapeake House again. I had a seafood sampler platter and sweet tea, and everything was delicious. Plus, our waiter looked just like Rupert Everett. The resemblance was uncanny. Afterwards, we came back to the hotel, had some coffee, and I finished The Notebook. It was excellent, but I'm still confused by the ending, and I honestly like the movie better. I never say that, but in this case, it's very true. I also found out that I had won all three seasons of Arrested Development on eBay for Matt, so I'm sure he's happy! I can't wait until my set comes in! Now, Mumphy and I just finished watching 16 & Pregnant on MTV, and it was surprisingly good and pretty emotional when the kids gave their baby up for adoption. Anyways, we're headed home tomorrow morning, which is probably best because even though I was dosed up with sunscreen, I am still kind of red.

No comments:

Post a Comment