Friday, July 24, 2009

Myrrh & Myrrh Hannah

I woke up at 11:00 and had the house to myself for about an hour. Marold was out with Goggy and Aunt Susan, and Goggy said a choice word out of nowhere, which I can't even visualize. Gene was at the doctor. I drank some coffee and watched The Price is Right and then my soaps. When Gene got home, he pulled the lounge chairs out of the garage, and we lay out on the patio for about 45 minutes. I then came in, took a shower, and got ready for dinner with Myrrh. We ended up going to Log Cabin, and it was delicious, of course. I had a club sandwich, fries, and sweet tea, and we shared some fabulous conversation as usual. I can't wait until that baby is born! I want so badly to take off a semester and be Myrrh's nannyish person, but that would make me a loser. People at Duke just don't do that. Anyways, Myrrh had to leave and head to the beach, so we parted ways after I showed her how to properly use predictive text on her phone, and then I found out that Katie was in town for a church thing. I met her, Crystal, and Crystal's little sister Courtney downtown and led them to Sonic, where we enjoyed some beverages. I had sweet tea, naturally. While at Sonic, I saw a certain person on whom I had a massive crush two summers ago right before college. Unfortunately, he has had a girlfriend at his college since our freshman year, so that's not a possibility. He did look quite handsome, though. What a shame. I also saw Marty, who I'm almost sure lives at Sonic during the summer. When Katie, Crystal, and Courtney had to leave, I came on home, and now I'm sitting here doing absolutely nothing. It was really a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment