Monday, July 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I've been doing so well updating the blog on the day I'm writing about, but I missed the deadline for yesterday. Anyways, I couldn't bring myself to get up for church this morning, even though the new minister was preaching. I didn't get to sleep in, though, because Moses had jumped into Mumphy and Deefle's laundry bin and couldn't get out. He started yelling, so I had to get out of bed and retrieve him. He then ran to my room and jumped on my bed, looking back at me to try and lure me to go back to sleep. I decided that I'd just go ahead and get up. I didn't do much until 2:00, when Poo texted me and asked me if I wanted to go to Big Lots with her and just mess around. We went out there at 2:30 and had a really good time looking for nothing, and then she brought me home. At about 4:30, Deefle had just finished running and wanted to walk around the block to cool down, so I went with him. It wasn't unbearably hot, just humid. When we got back in, I ended up taking a 30-minute nap until supper. Now I'm finishing Arrested Development for the third time around. I also won my bidding war on eBay earlier for all three seasons of the show. I'm looking forward to making the rest of the family watch it. Today, I'll be having lunch with Katie, my freshman year roommate, at the Fresh House at 11:30, so it'll be good to see her and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment