Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Special Package

After getting home from the beach, not much has happened. Jordan is back home from Australia, which is excellent, and we're planning to get together soon. Soon enough, Andrew will be home, too. My Arrested Development eBay purchase came in Monday, and I've gotten the parental units hooked on it now. We've watched almost to the end of season one over the past 2 days. I lay on the patio for a little while yesterday afternoon until I saw 2 salamander things crawling near me, and I just realized that I've been wearing my bathing suit ever since then. I'll definitely be taking a shower soon. As for tomorrow, Gene will be in Raleigh on business even though he's retired, so Marold and I will have a wonderful day for sure. I guess that's about it for now. NYC in less than a week!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the proper use of the word "lay" in this post. That is one word that I have always had a problem using appropriately - maybe I was sick that day in Alice Taylor's class.

    ReplyDelete