Friday, June 19, 2009

A Better Day

Today was better, but still not as good as I had hoped. I got about 6 hours of sleep and woke up at 10:30. Mumphy, Sarah, and I just hung around in the den for a while this morning, and then I decided I wanted a nap since everyone else was planning on taking one. I fell asleep in my bed at about 12:15, and Mumphy woke me up at 2:20 to start getting ready for the 3:05 showing of Up. The whole family went together, and it was a great movie! Disney/Pixar is genius. Afterwards, we ate at Zaxby's and came home. I chatted online with Andrew for a bit, and then the family went to Sonic for ice cream. When we got back home, we were going to watch Twilight, but Deefle and Sarah were annoying me with their inattentiveness and semi-rudeness within the first 2 minutes of the movie, so I told Mumphy that she and I would just watch it another time. I'm just annoyed right now. As I said yesterday, PMDD and Oxycontin withdrawal make for a deadly combination. I'm so cranky, and it's really difficult not to get mad at every little thing that gets on my nerves, especially since everything is getting on my nerves right now. I have nothing to do, every single day is the same, and I want more out of this summer. I've just gotta find out what it is I need to start doing to make the summer seem worthwhile or at least somewhat enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment