Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brotherly Love

I woke up at about 4:00 in the afternoon yesterday, so the day kind of revolved around the old Disney show Brotherly Love, which Sarah told me was on YouTube.  It had been forever since I'd seen it, and since I'm out of Whose Line episodes except for a season I missed, I watched 15 episodes of Brotherly Love.  I had woken up feeling kind of bad because of a sore throat, so I didn't feel like doing much else besides watching TV. The best news of the day was that I discovered that I can now bend about 40 degrees forward if I have my knees bent!  It's a huge milestone.  Also, I only took one dose of Oxycontin and 2 Tylenol for the whole day.  I'm really working hard on this weaning business.  I got out of the house for a little while to go on a ride with Mumphy, and I didn't take my pillow either. Other than that, nothing special happened.  Nana and Boopa are coming to visit on Thursday, and I'm really looking forward to Milkshake Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Brotherly Love? I can't remember this one - I will have to look it up!

    ReplyDelete