Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Dose

I'm only taking one dose of Oxycontin per day now, except for today since Nana and Boopa are visiting.  We're going out to eat, so I don't want to be miserable at the restaurant.  I plan to take all my medicine throughout the day, but only for today.  As for yesterday, it was pretty good.  I woke up earlier than usual to have some time alone at the house since Deefle was going in to work, but he got home about 20 minutes after I woke up.  Oh well.  Mumphy picked me up some lunch, and we had a little picnic in the basement on her lunch break.  After she left, I fell asleep on the futon in the basement and woke up when she got home about 3:30.  She waited for me to shower, and then she shaved my legs for me again, bless her.  I can't wait until I can shave on my own, and I'm sure she can't either.  From then on, it was pretty much the usual day.  I watched Whose Line on YouTube, played Dress Up Challenge, went on FaceBook every 5 seconds, checked all the news for the upcoming New Moon movie, kept up with Twitter, and did a few photo manipulations on PhotoShop.  About 7:45 last night, Abby called and invited me over to her house, so Deefle drove me over.  We played on the Wii, and then Olivia wanted to play with her Barbies, so we did that.  Abby drove me home at about 10:00, but we just sat in my driveway talking until about 11:00.  It was fun, as always.  Now I'm just lying here on the sofa watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, which is incredibly lame.  Jimmy Fallon should've stuck to SNL because he's an awful talk show host.  I'm only watching this to see John Krasinski as a guest.  I'm glad Nana and Boopa are coming today.  It'll be really nice to see them, and I think we're going to Yadkin Valley for dinner, so I'm definitely looking forward to that, as long as my back cooperates.  I finished Breaking Dawn again last night, and I'm thinking about reading Twilight again.  I gave Twilight to my mom for Mother's Day, and she's loving it, so I may just read it along with her for the millionth time, and we can watch the movie together when we finish.  Of course, I can watch the movie anytime.  That's pretty much it, I think.  I know it's nothing exciting, but I'm writing mainly for my number one fan.  Mary, your comments encourage me to keep the blog updated!

1 comment:

  1. Well - what can I say? Pretty much your blog updates are what inspire me to turn on this computer in the mornings - so gracias my dear cousin. Sadly though - as soon as I finish reading your blog, I must get back to the world of accounting, which isn't nearly as humorous. Debits and credits really never are funny.

    And on another note, I too am reading Twilight for the first time right now and want to watch the movie once I am finished - perhaps you will join me and Baby K in the viewing? It will be Baby K's first full length movie viewing since he/she has had his/her eyes open (in the womb of course). A big event indeed.

    ReplyDelete