Friday, June 12, 2009

Milkshake Friday Night

Today was completely uneventful, and I fell asleep more than once while lying on the sofa playing on the laptop and watching Zoolander, but Milkshake Friday Night was fantastic! Mary came to pick me up at about 8:30, and we headed over to hang out with Poo and Meagan. David and Poo's friend Chris were watching a hockey game, so we girls made milkshakes and talked in the kitchen. I had a delicious Reese's vanilla shake and enjoyed some actual socializing for the first time in a while. I hope that we can all get together again soon! Mary dropped me back at the house at about 10:30, and I've been watching Whose Line ever since. Mumphy and Deefle are getting up at 6:00 in the morning to catch a 9:00 flight to LA to visit Sarah, help her move out, and bring her home for a few days, so I'll be staying with Goggy and Granddaddy until next Wednesday, but I'll be at home a good part of the time, too. Gog just can't accept that I can take care of myself 4 weeks after the surgery. Her nurse side takes over, and she has to have the patient under her roof. I love spending time with her and Granddaddy, though, so it should be fun as long as she doesn't pester me about my back. I'll get some delicious meals out of it as well. I guess I'll sign off now and continue doing nothing. Hope my readers have a great weekend! Just a couple more things. I peeked at my scar today, and it looks amazing! It's healing beautifully! Also, I only took an Oxycontin today and nothing else, so the weaning is going really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment