Friday, June 26, 2009

No New Developments

Today was great except for one thing. I finished all the episodes ever made of Arrested Development. The last episode leads right into the possibility of a movie, and the project has been rumored for 2010, according to IMDB. They had better make the Arrested Development movie! I guess I'll just be watching all the episodes again until The Office starts back, Glee begins, and the movie comes out, which must happen.

I got to bed at about 3:00 this morning and woke up at 8:15 because I just couldn't fall back asleep. Deefle went into work today, so when Mumphy got up at about 9:30, she drove to McDonald's and got us some sausage biscuits and coffees. I love being able to relax and enjoy my breakfast in the summer instead of skipping it in order to sleep a little bit longer during the school year. After that, we just lay around doing nothing. I watched Arrested Development, of course, and I also chatted with Mary sporadically throughout the day. I eventually decided to get up, take a shower, and get dressed. Mother shaved me and curled my hair, and Father came home wanting to go out to eat. We ended up going to Sagebrush. The meal was mediocre, in my parents' opinion. In my opinion, it was yucky. I ordered steak and mashed potatoes, and it honestly tasted like a Lean Cuisine frozen meal. I promise you that I've had that exact entree at home before, and Stouffer's made it better than Sagebrush did. The sweet tea was good, at least.

When we got home, Deefle went to play Magic Carpet in the basement, and he's been down there ever since. He's obsessed. It reminds me of my obsession with The Sims several years back. In his words, "It's a Friday night. I have Magic Carpet. I'm retired. Life is good." Okay, Gene. Just wanted to let you know that your family upstairs just loves hearing that exotic Arabian music, the sound of fireballs hitting your enemies, and the heavenly noise of you claiming your manna. You're 52 years old, man. Eh, whatever. I am honestly really glad that he enjoys it. It keeps him from pestering me, too!

Well, I suppose that I'll be doing nothing until I go to sleep. I had to take 2 Tylenol earlier for an excruciating headache, but not for my back. The last little bit of scab came off of the scar last night as well, so it's looking great, and I'll be seeing Dr. Hey on Wednesday. Oh, everything that I write in this blog is just so pathetic. I need to get a life. Truthfully, though, I love this time off. When the school year starts, I'm pretty sure that Scoliotastic will die. Sorry, Mary. I might be able to update every now and then just for your sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment